Jaclyn Duncan Music/Trillogie Trio Contract For Services
Please carefully fill out the contract below to confirm your booking with Jaclyn Duncan Music/Trillogie Trio. Please do not leave any fields blank! When in doubt, contact us and we'll be happy to answer your questions! Your initials in the last field of this contract will serve as your agreement to all terms on this page as well as your approval for all that you have inputted in the left column.
After this contract is complete, you will be required to pay a deposit in order for your date to be held. Please refer to your email for the required deposit amount. Not sure how much we need? Contact us. There is a link at the bottom of this page to pay your deposit online. Want to send us a check? That's fine too. Please mail it to Jaclyn Duncan Music, 728 Bunker Hill Avenue, Lawrence Twp, NJ 08648. If mailing a check, please include a note indicating your event date, location and time.
JDM/Trillogie Trio does not accept check/credit card payments at events. After you deposit has been paid, the balance will be due either 2 weeks in advance of your date by mailed check, 3 days in advance via PayPal (3% fee applies for PayPal transactions above the deposit amount), or at your event in cash upon the musicians' arrival. If multiple ensembles are booked for different portions of your event, pre-paying your balance by 2 weeks in advance of your event date will be required.
Wedding Music Contract
Direct sun when temperatures are over 75 degrees can be damaging to stringed instruments in particular, so please prepare for us to be set up in a shaded area if high temperatures are in the forecast. We reserve the right to void this contract on the day of the event if no appropriate shelter or shaded area is provided when necessary. No refund will be given.
· Terms for Cancellation of this Contract by the client shall be as follows:
a) More than 60 days from the performance date; Minimum Deposit will be retained; no additional fee incurred.
b) Between 30-60 days from the performance date; Minimum Deposit plus 25% of the fee balance.
c) Between 15-29 days from the performance date; Minimum Deposit plus 50% of the fee balance.
d) Between 8-14 days from the performance date; Minimum Deposit plus 75% of the fee balance.
e) Between 1-7 days from the performance date; Deposit will be retained and full balance is due without exception.
· If you choose to cancel your booking no later than 60 days prior to the event, and payment has been made in excess of the deposit amount, all but your deposit will be refunded.
· If for any reason the performers contracted to play become unable to perform at your event (i.e. serious illness or other last minute emergency), Jaclyn Duncan Music will do everything possible to find a replacement of equivalent ability. If this were to result in a significantly changed ensemble, an appropriate discount/refund will be issued. In the event of a full cancelation initiated by Jaclyn Duncan Music, a full refund (deposit included) would be issued.
· In the event of bounced checks, a fee of $75 per bounced check will be assessed and payment will still be considered outstanding. In the case of a bounced deposit check, the contract will not be considered binding until a replacement deposit has been received and the bounced check fee has been paid. We reserve the right to void the terms and conditions of this contract if final payment made within 7 days of your event is not cleared by the date of your event.
· Jaclyn Duncan Music shall not be responsible for the purchase of commercial liability insurance for a specific venue. If such insurance is required by your venue, the purchase shall be the sole responsibility of the client.